Monday, March 31, 2008

The question from Psychology Magazine

If given the choice of a super power which would you choose:

1. To Fly like super man

2. To be invisible


Future freshmen wants to fly because I can go anywhere I want without taking a plane

(John says "Ya, but if you were invisible you could just walk on a pane and not pay."

FF says "I just thought about that too...But if I'm in a bad mood I can fly like a bird to release pressure. maybe go to outer space and never come back.

JC whats in outer space?"

FF I could meet aliens

JC I'm an alien.

FF How's your life in outer space

JC Its great! No students! Nobody needs them... Do you think english teachers are aliens?

FF No, except john, who is sitting next to me now and talking nonsense

JC Actually, the reason I asked the question is because, test results showed that most women would rather be invisible than fly. The psychologist who said this stated that women have a lot of pressure put on them from society; to be pretty, skinny, ect. so women would choose to be invisible more often than choose flying...however...your a woman...and you want to fly....hmmm."

FF I'm not ugly at all so I don't need to be invisible...If I'm invisible no one can talk to me, ask me for my phone # or, see my beautiful face. Here is another reason I choose to fly, because if I get up late, I can wear my uniform, brush my teeth, and fly to school in seconds.

JC (John is thinking) But maybe if you can fly, then people will start calling you "that flying girl" and that would change the way people see you...isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder? What If people start seeing you as a UFO....Uniformed Flying Object instead of a beauty queen

FF So in the first place that's why I said I wanted to be BOTH BOTH BOTH! And I think only JC will see me as a UFO, and other people will only say" Whao, look there is a beautiful fairy flying in the sky." lol

JC In Texas they shoot fairies

No comments: