Monday, March 17, 2008

The Future freshmen

First of all I'm excited about being senior three.
Because I wonder what life will be in the future.
After I became a senior three student I felt a lot of pressure
from homework and tests everyday

Everyday I wish I can finish the entrance exam as fast as possible
so I can be a university student and burn all my H.S. School books.

Jenny's top three books that should be burned and why:

1. Geography
2. History
3. Math

Although our geography teacher is interesting I don't like to remember boring things that are complicated.

History is also boring and the teacher is annoying. He always gives a lot of tests and says, "you have to remember "this this and this." The best way to learn history very well is to learn it from our daily lives.

My Math sucks! Learning math is all about pluses and minuses and equals and....you just need to count money! You don't need to know about circles and other strange shapes!


life: There is a sweet side and a horrible side

The sweet side is that with great pressure, comes great friends who always support you with encouragement. Your friends give you energy, like sugar.

The horrible side is that every morning when I wake up I think about how many days are left that I have to study, even though I work really hard to remember what I study I still forget everything I learned after a couple of weeks.

WHAT I WANT TO SAY TO DEGUANG:

"The teachers in T.K. are super good, they always have patience to teach something I don't understand and the bad side of T.K. is that the school always demands us to stay at school during the evenings like prisoners."

No comments: