Monday, March 17, 2008

Paris

Before I became a Senior Three I had heard that this is a terrible period for all students.
When I became a Senior Three I think life is like a circle of multiple explanations I make for myself everyday. I'm kind of sensitive, and I like to observe my surroundings and try to persuade myself to move to an optimistic view point on life. I have encountered many difficulties but I like to challenge myself to find out what I can do.

Top Three school books to burn when I graduate.

1. History
2. Math
3. Geography

History: The teacher makes me angry! She always interferes with my own schedule. She says the same thing everyday. Like a broken record.

Math: I don't think I have an emotional connection with this subject.

Geography: In this subject the exam covers a broad range of information outside the text book. You need to study and gain other information not in the book.

WHAT I WANT TO SAY TO DEGUANG

"I enrolled in T.K. for the first time as a Senior Two, so it is hard for me not compare T.K. to my first High School and I think T.K. is too strict and commercial. They don't give students a chance to learn for themselves, telling us what to think."

No comments: