Monday, March 17, 2008

Obama mamma

"Senior Three life?...NO!"

I feel like I'm smashed when I have the same routine everyday. Teachers are talking,talking talking every day blah blah blah blah blah! I have discussed this question with my sister before. "Why do all these teachers can't have empathy to understand what it is like in our shoes?" My sister says it is because they probably don't have children. BUT! My teachers have children. Everyone of them (I don't) john says. But they still can't consider our situation as students.

TOP THREE BOOKS I WILL BURN SOON!!!!

1. History
2. History
3. English

History: When I was little I did not like to read historic stories. So that is why I can't do well in history. The second reason is that I don't have a good teacher to lead me. I'm so depressed, because I still can't find a good way to study history. I think we should not read history WE ARE MODERN PEOPLE! Although some people say we can learn from history, I don't think so.

English: I think we can't learn English by text books. If we study this way, our passion to learn English becomes lower and lower every year. I think it is a good way to learn English by watching movies, talking with foreigners. It's more practical and sexy

WHAT I WANT TO SAY TO DEGUANG

Three years ago my teacher told me to stay in T.K. But I have many regrets now. One one hand I have to go to cram school during Senior Three so why do I have to spend so much tuition for this school? If I study in a National H.S. I don't need to pay so much money. On the other hand, Students is T.K. are very eclectic. One good thing: I can earn certificates here! Thanks to those stupid competitions!

No comments: