Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm sorry I let you down, but I was never the girl you thought I was. You say I've changed, perhaps. But I thought you understood. Changing is a part of who I am. You say I get confused who the real me is, when or when not I am playing pretend. All I can tell you is that behind every mask is me. Every mask is the real me. I once asked you whether or not you understand me. You gave me one of your know-it-all smiles and told me that I am a slate. All of me is exposed for the world to see. How could I not know you then? you asked. I knew then that you saw what you wanted to see, you believed what you wanted to believe.

I'm sorry I didn't shed a tear during our parting. You said that I've already changed to the point where I am an unfamiliar stranger. I said that I don't need a stranger as a friend.
The biggest mistake you made is believeing you figured me out.

Meredith Brooks once sang
I'm a bitch I'm a lover
I'm a child I'm a mother
I'm a sinner I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
you know you wouldn't want it any other way

I can assure you that I'm 95% child and 5% whatever i feel like.
I enjoy dreaming of all the ways I could sin and do only half of the things I dream.
I don't play the saint and I secretly wish I am a changling from hell.

Am I more a SG or a RBC?

No comments: