Sunday, August 10, 2008

I think Im in love with a suicide girl

its not the first time though...

Suicide girls get old quickly

hence the suicide

My first sucide girl lived in the valley and

worked in a video store

she made movies, the kind you could only rent in her store

we made a movie together once

but she could'nt come to the final day of editing becuase

it was on fathers day

the editor and I broke into her apartment

actually I was let in by the landlord becuase he was a german artist

who understood that art waits for no one

my editor took a monster shit in her bathroom


while I found the movie and put it in a bag

later she gave me phone call

she knew I that I broke into her apartment not

becuase I stole our lovc child of a movie to be editied and finished

but becuase my editor stunk up her apartment with his shit

she was a suicide girl

S.G.

It was the worst movie I ever made becuase I thought it would be easy

No comments: