Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I did in fact have my wisdom removed
I remember speaking about kansas before the gas took effect...affect?
I was told I might have problems walking
my younger brother had his wisom removed before me
and he vomited in the dentist office
I drove home and rented a movie
the lost children
its strange the things you remember
I was eating tortilla chips while watching the movie

Im getting just a good look at the window of old age now
which is like peering around the bend while test driving a sports car you cant afford
this is my new hobby right now
its a confidence game
if you show up with the right car, dressed for the part, and act a certain way,
you can test drive anything
the last week alone I driven
mercedes, audis. porches
my real goal is to drive to a dealer ship in a car Im already test driving
I drove a ferrari and found them absolutly useless
I want to drive a Bentley next week.
I will go back to the porche dealer
he will see my porche
I will act important "time is money"
maybe use an accent
my british is excellent
then by weeks end I will settle this obession of mine and buy a toyota
I can say there is nothing redeeming in old age you handnt already found in youth

"Back at me Mums"
sounds better british

Im going to meet my deadlines from here, write, and help her knock down a fence
she is remodeling her back yard
in her backyard there is an apple tree
she wants take it out and I tell her not to
its been there since I was a kid
at night, rabbits come and eat the rotten apples
and her dog chases them out of the yard
its a little game
me mum picked the apples from the tree so they wouldnt fall and attract rabbits
she says she will make apple pie but she is too busy and the apples rot in a dish
I started throwing the apples back out into the yard
Im waiting for something now

No comments: