Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Amid the rush of applying for new schools, my computer has died on me. It left me with a mocking look on it's screen as I pleaded for it not to leave me. I cried out like a man left in the middle of the desert. Damn laptops.

As for my wisdom teeth. I'm supposed to have them pulled out, but since I stopped thinking about being a dentist, I have risen to the land of the dentist shirkers. My wisdom teeth have grown sideways. They are now lying immersed in my gums. Does that mean that I have wisdom, but my wisdom isn't straight? What is straight wisdom then? Anyway, lucky for my wisdom teeth, the dentist gave me gory details about how he planned to cut open my gums and dig out my sideways-wisdom teeth. I gave him a sweet smile and said that I would have to talk to my grandpa about that. I told him that my grandpa had to burn incense to ask our ancestors their opinion. He gave me a sceptical look and told me I was lying. I'm going to set my ancestors out on him.

I think I'll keep my sideways-wisdom teeth no matter how sideways they are.

No comments: