Thursday, February 12, 2009

I've never had the chance to let friendships get dense enough for it to produce a ghost. My friendships are either the oh my gosh i can't believe you've changed so much or the slight smile and just detectable nod.

Amusement parks should be renamed into walk till legs drop off park or something more suitable

I sit on benches and squint up into the sky, trying to find my friends among the twenty some people. Trying to find a white T-shirt or hear a familiar scream. Why would people go on a ride that creaks to colossal heights and slowly descend down?

I asked my sister, the rollar coater guru, and she said
oh that one? the one where it slowly turns upside down and you can spit down?

I can imagine her, legs dangling, screaming and laughing at the same time, trying to see how far her spit would glop.

No comments: