Wednesday, February 11, 2009

im told its the job of the young to push the elders off a cliff

its when they forget that the elders need a push that things get messy

have you eaten 3/12 friends? are you waiting to dine?

do you know that giving a child a strange name makes them

more prone to a life of crime?

are we all in want of a push

to be devoured

this is absolutly why I subscribe to zoroastrain death rituals

i spent years devouring people and Im seeing them again

living ghosts have so much more sway than long dead ones

i think Im too young for living ghosts but here they are

giving me panic attacks and causing me to go suddenly blind

outside the doors of spaceland in silverlake.

giving me panic, what ive devoured,

i sat in my friends car and missed the show

all because of a miss devoured past

the essense of the word sick

No comments: