Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm a bit lost in life right now
somebody asked me whether or not international business is what I want to do with my life
I would like to know a kid that writes
I wanna become a businessman in international business when I grow up because I enjoy not producing anything a getting more than fifty percent of the selling price
the parents would beam and be so proud

i'm not even sure why i wanted to go abroad so bad anymore

was it just a dream that I thought I had

or was it a quest for self discovery?

i often joke that i'm neither east or west
I'm a bizarre mix of both
or maybe i'm neither

all i know now is that i want to read and read and read
crazy books
books that make me wanna laugh and cry at the same time
books that make me wonder if the author is right behind me peering at me with a whimsical smile
books that make me want to read over and over and over again just to know that there is nothing to know

orange books

No comments: