Wednesday, January 7, 2009

thats is the # of someone who lives off
of the government long enough for him to
write his thesis. did i mention the government
also pays me to teach english?
i feel horrible that I charged so much in taiwan
when all the students here need to do
is scream IM POOR!

and whallah! i show up free of charge
unlike my my cellphone im afraid which is what you have

your writing is insane, so much so that I doubt you are who you really say you are
you couldnt be

but i dont care, like that one hit wonder "who ever you are"
regardless, i have free time, the government is paying me to teach and read a thousand years of literature, it gets boring, but Im sure I will bore you.
i have also given up on jesus,
you see, it is really all about reincarnation, and the if you happen to notice that this life is going rather pissy, its becuase..well..how to puts this...this is your last go at things and its time to pay the piper, the pussycat, the howling black pile of okra that is your life...

karma, says, nononono, there is time to re-invent, but actually this is nihilism, but its the musical version, like wicked, i want you to relish the truth of this book and not be completely snow blinded by the musical when it shows up, there is so much that is not in the musical and i want to share this secret smirk with you. good luck happy hunting, as always, give me an addy, some cash, or contact my government and im sure we can figure out a way that i am paid thoroughly for mailing you contra band literature!

No comments: