Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Les Mis is dense
it's one of those books that took a while before it sucked me in
like mercury
I floated on top wondering what's gonna happen next
until I found myself sucked in, all of the sudden
all the little stray ends suddenly condense together till all the negatives have a bond with the positives
then all my pores started breathing dense dense Les Mis
everything then had a meaning
all the priests whores nuns and convicts orbited my thinking
until I drowned slowly slowly into the sea of Paris
a world like yet unlike mine

i'm going to have to pay a lot for being obnoxious
a rebel baby carrot to the heart
yanking at people, making them see what they usually shy away from
still yet they close their eyes and pretend to be blind

all while not knowing it

wait

maybe I do know it

deep down that drat little voice that I've learned to turn a dear ear to

then does that count as knowing or not knowing?

No comments: