Saturday, July 5, 2008

it takes me three visits to buy clothes

1# I end up talking to the sales girl about music and dont look at the receit to see that she overcharged me

2# I return obe shirt becuase it didn't look right in my home mirror, even thought it still looked really good in the store mirror...how do mirrors do that? And I got the right price...but then I saw something I hadn't seen before and decided I needed to come back later in the day

3# I return to buy more clothes but I was fooled by the tricky sales price, I refused to buy any of their tricky clothes

4# I returned again becuase I decided I really liked the clothes and was willing to pay extra for them. I guess it has to do with the time of day I feel like spending money and the time of day in which I dont

5# I have to return one of the items I bought becuase I just looked at the size and didnt actually try them on and when I got home I realzied there is a began difference between Levi jeans 501 and levi jeans "relaxed fit."

6# I will be returning to the store again to by the relaxed fit jeans

No comments: