Monday, April 7, 2008

Firstly:

uhhhh..heheee.uhh, Because I chose to study at T.K. when I was in junior H.S. And I htink T.k. has allot of english activities, and it makes me have a lot of interest in english. Thats why I start to think "Maybe I can chose to major in foreign languages." So...I just set my goal to set the world on fire. yah, exactly."

Another reason I want to choose outsider studies, is because my older brother majored in Spanish in Wenzao H.S. It aroused my curiosity about other languages. Not just english!!!!!!

"Do you think Language will define your future?"

My job in the future will be related to what I learn....so...yes!

"I think my life was defined by the electric guitar."

When I travel abroad, I can put what I learn into practice and I will have no obstacles to talking to foreigners.

"I heard that they are going to create a small computer that you can put in your ear, and it will translate the sounds of all languages into your mother tongue by 2011. Any thoughts?"

We can not pin our future upo n a tiny machine...even though it may be useful. It will lose the truthfullness of learning.

No comments: