Wednesday, October 22, 2008

next time try digesting cotton swabs

do you really think any of the greatest poets of the last decade

i.e. hip hop would stop to correct the proper use of flow...

next time you need a critique, instead of using your material

just use some of the lyrics of that genius poet Kayne West

see what they would say...

I had my first creative writing teacher in High School

His name was Mr Ellis, and he was cheating on his wife with another English teacher

this is very English department by the way

Ive studied six languages and there is nothing in the waters that

create such well...debouchery...as English...which is strange

b/c English isn't a language of beauty, or practicality

fuck I need some Kayne right about now

your post makes me glad to no longer be considered a teacher

not that I was great at it,

its just

I'm against it.

teaching a language that is a bastard

its like teaching rock n roll

really???

you wanna be the douche bag that says they can and can not

do as they please with a bastard?

no

not me

since I'm in the mode of asking you questions you can never really answer here it is

Q: Why do you think they teach people to drive cars on tracks in Taiwan instead of streets?

Q: What does this say about learning in Taiwan?

Q: I feel like we went over this so...what gives?

so

on that note

a moment of Kanye...

and she claim she only with me for the currency you cut me deep bitch cut me like surgery and i was too proud to admit that it was hurting me id never do that to you at least purposely we breaking up again we making up again but we dont love no more i guess wee f**king then have you ever wanted to kill her and you mixed them emotions with tequila and you mixed that with a little bad advice on one of them bad nights yall have a bad fight and you talking bout her family her aunts and shit and she say motherf**ker your mommas a bitch you know domestic drama and shit all the attitude i'd never hit a girl but i'd shake the shit out of you but imma be the bigger man big pimpin like jigga man oh i guess i figga it's ...

No comments: