Friday, October 31, 2008

I was just thinking
What's it like being a dorm bed?
Just laying there letting people come and go
having to get used to all kinds of people
different schedules different personalities different everythings

I think my dorm bed isn't ready to let me in
I think it's only pretending to like me
maybe it's cause of the stuffy feeling I get everytime before bed time
maybe I'm just too picky

I go about like a madman
not caring yet caring about everything
not noticing yet imagining about noticing
I always watch the little things that people don't bother with anymore
but I forget about the things people think I should remember
I am "almost hit by cars" constantly
there are things far more important than traffic to me
it's funny how alone we can be in a crowd
nobody wants to look alone yet none of us are ready to completely give aren't we?

It's easier to pretend to be crazy than to care about things

I've fell in love with a feeling recently
you know the feeling you get when you spin and spin and spin to the point where you're nauseous and silly with dizziness?
I think it should become a kind of therapy
something about being sick and dizzy makes you get look this world at a broader perspective
my theory is that somehow problems spin off because of your high speed
you stop caring about trivial things when you feel so dizzy you can't think

No comments: