Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My conversation english teacher wants to be like Morrie. She wants us to write to our past or future selves. I pretended to be Nomad and wrote to me. I couldn't let go though. I'm not really comfortable letting 20 classmates that I meet once a week read my craziness. If I were to be really truthful: Hihi! tall alien with squeaky voice.

Oh, and she also wants us to find a native speaker (definition: born and grew up in the states or uk) to correct our homework for her.

During the native speaker worksheet turn in week, Chengchi was filled with packs of native-speaker-hungry students. They would move on quickly if the foreigner said somewhere foreigner like Germany or Spain.

I got lucky. My native speaker attended Tai Kown Do club. I caught him during the meet.

I gave him the Nomad letter and he looked at the sentence," I know I'm shy to an an autistic sorta way." and laughed.

He told me I was wrong.

Why can't Nomad say whatever he wants?

Darn

No comments: