Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I laughed like a child today. Our club was welcoming new guests and the sight of so many people elated me.
I twisted and turned among all the people
and
laughed.


I laugh to forget.

I laugh and a elephant laughs with me, his pot belly trembling, trunk waving, soundless.

Ganesha

I have started melting haven't I?
When people pass they mold into what we thought they were.
Glimpses come up time to time
I remember

the time you stood at the school balcony, overlooking how the entire school revolved around the mother mary that looked down instead of up at us

all the crazy books you would feed me, books bout triangular heads and disappearing wives and cats

and blue and purple clad santa clauses

I don't know how many versions of me there were
I am melting too fast to remember

No comments: