Saturday, March 14, 2009

hmmm, just bought a condo so i say taiwan has a couple of years
before I if I become a mountain loving recluse with a dog and a banjo
im so thrilled you finally have it, it just spoke to me of you so much
you do that though,
im re-reading paradise lost,
his visions of hell are amazing
did you know that entire book he wrote after he went blind?
it makes such sense
if people wanted other people to drive safe
they would mount razor blades to the sun visors of their cars
instead of air bags..
air bags seem to create their necessity
i need to emmulate and find my inner air bag

yes, there was an enclave of east chiayi, right before the mountains
that no one knew about, that I saw an eden, not for anyone mine mine mine
i despise man made holiness other than books, music, craftmen furniture and maybe, maybe,
staples center...and horse racing...cards...moonshine...

No comments: